Queensland Contruction Inc.
What do we do?
- Remodel, Renovation and Upgrade with or without permit applications
- Commercial Contracting with a permit application
- Adding Unit, Laneway and Garden suite, Design Build Customize Home, Small Building Design (with SIP and ICF system)
- Soundproof projects
We are licensed with BCIN Small Building qualification and HCRA (TARION) Builder & Vendor.
The strength of a small company is that it is easy to control every project, and we have patience with our clients.
Our qualifications are in both Commercial and Residential design and remodelling.
Carpentry, Demolition, Excavation, General Contracting, Home Extensions, New Construction, Exterior Siding, Eavestroughs, Awnings, Porches, Balconies & Stairs, Foundation Repairs, Parging, French Drains/Waterproofing, Foundations, Basements, Bathrooms, Disaster Restoration, Kitchens
Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Markham, North York
No, I am exempt
- BCIN small building (Commercial and Residential)
Verified reviews (0)
No reviews yet
This page is not managed by Smart Reno. The content of this page is generated and managed by users of the Smart Reno platform (“User Generated Content”). Smart Reno may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review content uploaded by users to ensure that it is not inappropriate, erroneous, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, obscene or profane. Smart Reno is not responsible for and will not incur any liability for the accuracy or appropriateness of any User Generated Content displayed on this page. The reviews, recommendations or ratings displayed on this page only relate to projects that were submitted via the Smart Reno platform. No review, recommendation, or rating shall be deemed to be either an endorsement by Smart Reno or a guarantee of competency, experience, or qualification.
- Smart Reno does not make any representation, warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy and validity of the information that is provided on this page. This information may be outdated and may not reflect the current state of a contractor’s licenses and/or credentials.